Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Higher up and Higher in!

C.S. Lewis called.  He wants his title back.  The adventure continues.  Christina and I have both been able to get an hour or two of sleep.  At last check she was at 7 cm, but the RN thinks we may be alot closer and will be checking again soon.  Christina is shaking and naseous and that looks like she may be in transitional labor.  That puts Calvin time somewhere between 10 and 12.  We could be saying hi to our little guy before lunch time!  My wife is an absolute rock star.  The nurses can't stop complimenting her on what a great job she's doing.  I couldn't possibly be prouder of her than I am right now.  She's super hungry but that just means this kid needs to get here so she can eat!

On a lighter note, this kid totally got me out of 7 tests today.  I had 5 tests for my block 3 exam, the State HAZMAT exam and an agility test for Fire Academy.  I will of course get to make those up, but man, if you need an excuse to miss a test, "Sir, my wife's water just broke" pretty much takes the cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment